Type: Independent Contractor
Location: Remote (in the European Union, and Italy in particular, are preferred).
Motu Novu seeks an IT Support Professional, preferably based in the European Union and especially in Italy, who can work remotely to provide IT assistance and support to the firm’s personnel and clients. Occasional international travel around the EU and to the USA may occur.
What You Do
- Provide IT assistance and support to the firm’s personnel and clients.
- Respond to IT support request promptly based on the firm’s SLAs (internal or with clients).
- Assist users re: basic IT tools (e.g. office automation, email and calendar clients, document repository, ticket system, etc.)
- Provide remote assistance (e.g. Teamviewer) on windows systems and applications.
- Ensure that user systems are kept updated and upgraded.
- Monitor the status of various production systems.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on linux-based servers.
- Report directly to Motu Novu’s Technology Manager.
What You Need
- Confident and poised attitude in internal and external interactions.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency with office productivity tools.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Reliable Internet connection.
- Preferred: Good knowledge of LAMP stack.
- Legally authorized to work in the European Union (i.e. EU Citizen, permanent resident, or valid work visa).
- Italian – European CEFR Level B1 or higher (required only for candidates based in Italy).
- English – European CEFR Level B2 or higher.
- VAT setup as an independent contractor.
What You Get
- Base Compensation: €15-€30/hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits: Performance bonus.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of assignments.
- Opportunity to travel within Europe and to the USA.
- Opportunity to fully develop your career.
- If interested, opportunity to be relocated to the USA, with visa sponsorship, after at least 3 years of successful collaboration.