Type: Independent Contractor.
Schedule: Flex-Time (5-15 hours/week).
Location: Remote (Anywhere within the European Union).
Motu Novu seeks a virtual assistant based in the European Union, who will work remotely as an independent contractor to support the firm’s partners in several day-to-day activities, as well as perform certain marketing and business development duties. Occasional international travel around the EU and to the USA.
What You Do
- Provide personal and operational support to the firm’s partners
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s service offering
- Contribute to the firm’s marketing and business development efforts
- Attend networking and marketing events, conferences, and trade shows
- Interact with the firm’s professionals, prospects, and clients
- Perform certain social media and content marketing tasks
What You Need
- Confident and poised attitude in internal and external interactions
- Outgoing personality and ability to attract and filter leads
- Exceptional oral and good written communications skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Proficiency with office productivity tools
- Legally authorized to work in the European Union (i.e. EU Citizen, permanent resident, or valid work visa)
- Italian – European CEFR Level B1 or higher (required only for candidates based in Italy)
- English – European CEFR Level B2 or higher
- VAT setup as an independent contractor. For full-time employment in the USA, see: Personal Assistant (Quincy MA)
What You Get
- Base Compensation: €10-€25/hour, depending on qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Performance bonus
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of assignments
- Opportunity to travel within Europe and to the USA
- Opportunity to fully develop your career
- If interested, opportunity to be relocated to the USA, with visa sponsorship, after at least 3 years of successful collaboration