Education: Associate Degree in Accounting (or Equivalent Degree or Experience)
Location: Quincy, MA
Motu Novu seeks a junior (with or without prior experience) bookkeeper to assist our senior professionals in managing the administrative processes of certain clients. We serve a wide range of firms, with a focus on international technology and industrial goods firms.
What You Do
- Manage the inbound and outbound accounting documentation flow.
- Record and reconcile accounting transactions.
- Help manage account receivable and account payable processes.
- Help troubleshoot and reconcile middle-office transaction exceptions.
What You Need
- Intuitive and good understanding of math.
- Detailed-oriented, precise, very organized approach.
- Basic understanding of double-entry accounting.
What You Get
- Base Compensation: $15-$25/hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits: QSEHRA health insurance, performance bonus.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of domestic and international accounts.
- Opportunity to learn about US GAAP, IAS, domestic and international taxation.
- Opportunity to fully develop your career.